Stanley Ho East Asia College aims to develop a vibrant living and learning collegiate community in which shared and personal learning experiences contribute to a rewarding college life and beyond; students develop personal and social responsibility, respect for others, cultivate sound moral judgment, and nurture the ability of independent thinking to meet the challenges of their times.
In line with the ambitions articulated by the strategic plans of the University of Macau, our College’s mission is to
- provide students with a comfortable, safe and relaxing residential environment which is characterized by mutual respect and co-operation;
- provide students with opportunities for whole-person development, and integrate formal learning with college life through a rich variety of programs;
- establish formal and informal networks to provide support to the welfare of students;
- facilitate students to develop the ability for life-long learning;
- provide opportunities for students to obtain experience in self-governance; and
- introduce and integrate faculty members into student life and student bodies through informal sharing and by exploring their mutual interests.